Sky Exchange 247
1-day DRAGON TIGER
One of the best ways to find a great deal on a 1-day DRAGON TIGER game is by visiting your local casino. While this is a great way to win some extra money, you can also use this opportunity to practice your strategy for other games. The odds of winning in the Dragon Tiger game are extremely high, so this is not the type of game that you should be wasting your time on.
The odds of winning on Dragon Tiger are generally 1.00 to 10,000. The higher the odds, the lower the chances are that your bet will land. Nonetheless, you will still want to make sure that you play according to the betting range. The lower the odds, the greater the chance of winning. Therefore, it is recommended to bet with low odds if you are unsure of the odds. However, keep in mind that the longer you play, the more you will lose.
The betting range on Dragon Tiger is relatively small. The odds on a single bet range between one dollar and ten thousand dollars. The higher the odds, the harder it is to win. As such, you should pick a betting range that suits your budget and experience level. Ultimately, you should aim to win big! There are plenty of ways to make sure that your Dragon Tiger bets will pay off.
- In the Dragon Tiger game two hands are dealt; one for the Dragon and another for the Tiger. The player bets which will win, or if they will tie.
- The winning hand is the hand with the highest-ranking card. There is a ranking of suits in the game of DragonTiger. The game is played with one deck (52 Cards).
- The ranking of cards is, from lowest to highest: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen and King when Ace is “1” and King is “13”.
- At the end of the game winnings payout is as follows:
- On the same card with a different suit, the Winner will be declared based on the below winning suit sequence.