Sky Exchange 247
20-20 TEENPATTI B
Twenty-eight players place bets on one of the two sides of the game, alternating the cards that are dealt with each player. The goal of the game is to correctly predict the winner of the hand. The game is similar to the European variant of 21-card stud poker, but there are a few differences. In twenty-eight, players bet on their own cards while in twenty-two, players bet on the other side.
For the game to be considered a success, it has to be played with the best mobile devices. Smartphones and tablets are perfect for playing Teen Patti. The classic Indian card game is based on a standard 52-card pack and is played with four or more players. The most popular variant is the one that requires two players to play. The game is played with a single digital deck of 52 cards and has different betting rules.
Teen Patti is a time-honored table game from South Asia. It is played with two players and uses a standard 52-card pack. The game uses one digital deck of 52 cards. This version is similar to its European counterpart. The game can be played with four or seven players. A typical hand is comprised of five, eight, or ten cards. The goal is to bet on the player with the lowest hand.
- The game is played with a regular 52 cards single deck, between 2 players A and B.
- Each player will receive 3 cards.
- Rules of 3 baccarat
- There are 3 criteria for winning the 3 Baccarat.
- Game having trio will win,
- If both games have a trio then a higher trio will win.
- Ranking of the trio from high to low.
- If none of the games has got a trio then second criteria will apply.
- The game having all the three face cards will win.
- Here JACK, QUEEN, AND KING are named face cards.
- if both the game has all three face cards then the game having the highest face card will win.
- Ranking of face cards from High to low :
- The same order will apply for Queen (Q) and Jack (J) also.
- If the second criteria are also not applicable, then 3rd criteria will apply.
- The game that has a higher baccarat value will win.
- For deciding baccarat value we will add the point value of all the three cards
- The point value of all the cards :
1 = 1
2 = 2
9 = 9
10, J, Q, K has zero (0) point values.
- The last digit of total will be considered as the baccarat value
2+5+8 =15 here last digit of the total is 5, So the baccarat value is 5.
Example 2nd :
- 1,3, K
- 1+3+0 = 4 here total is in single-digit so we will take this single digit 4 as baccarat value
If the baccarat value of both the game is equal then the Following condition will apply :
Condition 1 :
- The game that has more face cards that will win.
- Example: Game A has 3,4,k and B has 7, J, Q then game B will win as it has more face cards than game A.
Condition 2 :
- If the number of face cards of both games is equal then a higher value face card game will win.
- Example: Game A has 4,5, K (K Spade ) and Game B have 9,10, K ( K Heart ) here baccarat value of both the game is equal (9 ) and both the game have the same number of face card so the game A will win because It has got higher value face card then Game B.
Condition 3 :
- If the baccarat value of both the game is equal and none of the games has got a face card then in this case Game having the highest value point card will win.
- Value of Point Cards :
Ace = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 5
6 = 6
7 = 7
8 = 8
9 = 9
10 = 0 (Zero )
- Example : GameA: 1,6,10 And GameB: 7,10,10
- here both the game have same baccarat value . But game B will win as it has higher value point card i.e. 7 .
Condition 4 :
- If the baccarat value of both games is equal and none of the games has got face card and high point card of both the game is of equal point value, then suits of both high cards will be compared
- Example :
Game A: 1(Heart),2(Heart),5(Heart)
Game B : 10 (Heart) , 3 (Diamond ) , 5 (Spade )
- Here Baccarat value of both the game (8) is equal. and none of the games has got face cards and the point value of both games’ high cards is equal so by comparing suits of both the high card ( A 5 of Heart, B 5 of spade ) game B is declared 3 Baccarat winner.
- Ranking of suits from High to low :
Rules of Total :
- It is a comparison of a total of all three cards of both games.
- Point value of all the cards for the bet of total
Ace = 1
2 = 2
3 = 3
4 = 4
5 = 5
6 = 6
7 = 7
8 = 8
9 = 9
10 = 10
Jack = 11
Queen = 12
King = 13
- suits don’t matter
- If the total of both the game is equal, it is a Tie.
- If the total of both games is equal then half of your bet amount will be returned.
Rules of Pair Plus :
- This bet provides multiple options to win a prize.
- Option 1: Pair
- If you got pair you will get an equal value return of your betting amount.
- Option 2: Flush
- If you have all three cards of the same suits you will get 4 times return on your betting amount.
- Option 3: Straight
- If you have straight ( three cards in sequence eg: 4,5,6 eg: J, Q, K ) (but king,Ace,2 is not straight ) you will get six times the return of your betting amount.
- Option 4: Trio
- If you have got all the cards of the same rank ( eg: 4,4,4 J,J, J ) you will get 30 times the return of your betting amount.
- Option 5: Straight Flush
- If you have straight of all three cards of the same suits ( Three cards in sequence eg: 4,5,6 ) ( but King , Ace,2 is not straight ) you will get 40 times to return of your betting amount.
- Note: If you have a trio then you will receive a price of trio only, In this case, you will not receive a price of pair.
- If you have a straight flush you will receive a price of straight flush only, In this case, you will not receive a price of straight and flush.
- It means you will receive only one price whichever is higher.
- Rules of Color :
- This is a bet for having more cards of red or Black (Heart and Diamond are named RED , Spade and Club are named BLACK ).