Sky Exchange 247
If you like casino card games, you’ll love 32-Cards B. There are four betting positions and the highest position wins. The highest total is determined by adding the values of the two-position totals. The higher position has the most money, so you can win big if you know how to play 32-Cards B. To get started, learn the basic rules and learn how to read the cards.
The most common bet is field 8, which has the lowest payout and is not the most likely to win. You’ll also want to stay away from bet fields 9 and 10, which are both low-probability bets. They have low payouts and aren’t worth betting on. Luckily, there are a couple of ‘betting tips’ that can help you increase your winnings. One of the most important things to remember in 32-Cards is to never bet more than you can afford.
A good rule to remember when betting on 32-Cards B is that the first card in the hand is the highest-preferred one, and the second card is the lowest. Both hands have different payouts, and the player cannot bet on any of the four-hand positions. This is to avoid hedging bets. You should always bet on the highest-valued hand, or the high-probability hand.
|6(SPADE) 6(HEART) 6(CLUB) 6(DIAMOND)||6 POINT|
|7(SPADE) 7(HEART) 7(CLUB) 7(DIAMOND)||7 POINT|
|8(SPADE) 8(HEART) 8(CLUB) 8(DIAMOND)||8 POINT|
|9(SPADE) 9(HEART) 9(CLUB) 9(DIAMOND)||9 POINT|
|10(SPADE) 10(HEART) 10(CLUB) 10(DIAMOND)||10 POINT|
|J(SPADE) J(HEART) J(CLUB) J(DIAMOND)||11 POINT|
|Q(SPADE) Q(HEART) Q(CLUB) Q(DIAMOND)||12 POINT|
|K(SPADE) K(HEART) K(CLUB) K(DIAMOND)||13 POINT|
- This is a value card game & the Winning result will count on the Highest cards total.
- There is a total of 4 players, every player has default prefix points. Default points will be consider in the following table.
Playing Game Rules:
|PLAYER 8||PLAYER 9||PLAYER 10||PLAYER 11|
|8 POINT||9 POINT||10 POINT||11 POINT|
- In-game, every player has to count the sum of default points and their own opened card’s point.
- If in the first level, the sum is the same with more than one player, then that will be a tie, and winner-tied players go for the next level.
- This sum will go and go up to Single Player Highest Sum of Point.
- At last Highest Point Cards’s Player declare as a Winner.