Sky Exchange 247
- Super Over Is a one-over each side
- Two wickets are allowed for each batting team in the Super over.
- If the batting team loses both wickets, then their innings end.
- If the scores of the team are the same, then the match will be considered as a Tie (No Result), Difference of wickets between the team doesn’t count.
- Session and fancy markets will be considered valid, though the match ends in Tie
- Team scoring maximum run in the allocated super over will be considered as winner
- The name of the First team is ENG XI (England XI)
- The name of the second team is RSA XI (South Africa XI)
- At the end of each innings the deck will be shuffled •
- Odds will be available for every ball