Sky Exchange 247
In Teen Patti, players use a 52-card deck, with no jokers, to place bets. Before each hand begins, players decide on the ante amount and place their bets. As the hand progresses, a player may either call or raise to raise his or her bet. When the hand is finished, the winning player collects the cash amount. Typically, players place bets in increments of four.
To play Teenpatti 20-20, players use either a mobile application or a mobile version of a web browser. It is recommended that you play in landscape mode, as this will maximize the game’s display. To make the game more convenient, developers have added a sidebar where players can adjust the settings. The game supports Android, Windows, and Mac. You must sign up for an account at a site that supports this type of game.
To play Teen Patti, players must sign up for a player account. Once you do, you can play for real money. The only catch is that you need to pay a fee to open an account. Once you have an account, you can play for real money. If you have an account, you should register with the site so that you can view your winnings. You should also check the terms and conditions of the website before playing for real money.
- This is a new version of Teenpatti, a unique game played with two decks of cards. Deck 20 and Deck 24.
- Deck 20 contains : A,2,3,4 & 5 of all four suits .
- Deck 24 Contains : 8,9,10,J,Q & K of all four suits.
- This is a three cards game Played between Player A – 20 and Player B – 24.
- For Player A – 20: All three cards will be drawn from the deck of 20 cards.
- For Player B – 24: All three cards will be drawn from the deck of 24 cards.
- The objective of the game is to make the best of three-card hands as per the hand rankings and win.
- You have a betting option of both Back and Lay for the main bets.
- Session :
- It is the total point value of all the three cards
- For Player A – 20: you can bet for having session (Points) 9 yes or no
- For Player B – 24: Here you can bet for having session (Points) 32 yes or no.
- For both, the sessions Back and Lay odds will be available for all the 3 cards .
- You can bet on either or both sessions.
Side Bets :
1 Consecutive card: It is a bet of having two consecutive cards in the game.
- Eg : A,2,4 2,3,5 10,J,K 8,Q,K etc.
2 PAIR: It is a bet of having two cards of the same rank (Two of a kind ).
- Eg : A,A,2 3,4,4 9,9,10 Q,Q,K etc.
- Straight (Sequence): It is a bet of having all three cards in Sequence.
- Eg: A,2,3 2,3,4 9,10,J J,Q,K etc.
- For all the side bets you have an option of Back and Lay.
- You can bet on either or both Player A – 20 and Player B – 24.